Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hello world! Went to some places that I always wanted to go yesterday with Boyfie. I felt super grateful and touched because he always remember where I want to go even sometimes I was just kidding. ;') 
( Thanks for making me the happiest girl baby! )
I have nothing to elaborate so just let the photos do the talking.
 We( I :D) wanted to go to Pg by ferry but ended up waiting 1 and a half hour there. So we spent our time  happily by camwhoring HAHAHA 


The first place we went was Twelve Cups as I'm so into crepe cake nowadays! Their crepe cake is freaking awesome! And inconsiderate Bf deleted my pretty crepe cake photos haiz.
After crepe cake, it's our shopping time! Went to Gurney and accompanied bf do the shopping. LOL
Oh, and went to try out Moo Cow for the first time. Seriously, Tutti Frutti is better ...

 Went to E&O hotel for dinner. A freaking huge disappointment for the buffet there. The oysters were not fresh at all! ( no offense, just some personal opinion )

 Forgot to take the picture of my outfit. So here's a failed one. 

 Yay, Baby boy :D
Where were we looking lol 

We are planning our next outing - Escape!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
So happy to have him in my life :') 
Bye! 


No comments:

Post a Comment